Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Massimiliano Masi <ma...@math.unifi.it> on 2007/10/19 10:49:49 UTC

I got it working (SAML2 Token Issuer)

Hi All,

Finally, I got it working! I've a Saml2 token issuer, created using Rampart.
Now I'm able only to issue a SAML2 Holder Of Key authentication assertion,
for the bug that STSClient wants to handle proof of possession tokens
even when the keyType is set to "bearer". This causes an NPE so I'm
not able to issue
SAML2 bearer assertions.

I re-implemented the AbstractIssuerConfig (since the fields are protected)
and the TokenIssuerConfig. Now it seems to work.

Thanks,

            Massimiliano