Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Guillaume Lederrey <gu...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/13 17:38:28 UTC

multiple parameters and Laszlo

  Hello !

  This is not directly Tomcat related, but more of a general servlet
API question.

  I am developping an application with laszlo (www.openlaszlo.org) as
the front end and a servlet backend. Laszlo is a rich-client framework
based on flash. My problem is that when using a multiple select list,
laszlo sends the parameters as : "url?list=1,2,3,..." instead of
"url?list=1&list=2&list=3...".  That means that I cannot use
request.getParameterValues().

  Do you know if there is an easy work around ? Or should I parse
manually the "," in the param string ?

   Thanks for your help !

    Guillaume

Re: multiple parameters and Laszlo

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
Use String.split(",") if you are on JDK1.4 or later to make it a String[].

If you are pre JDK1.4, you can use a java.util.StringTokenizer to accomplish
a similar thing.

Larry