Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2012/09/13 06:08:55 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.11.2

Hello all,

This is a voting thread for Libcloud 0.11.2 (r1384199).

Release artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/

Release highlights:

Compute:

- Add new Rackspace Nova driver for Chicago (ORD) location
- Add new methods for managing storage volumes and other extenstion methods
  to the IBM SCE driver.
- Allow user to pass 'timeout' argument to the 'deploy_node' method

Bug fixes:

- Fix a bug with the Libcloud SSL verification code. Code was too strict
and didn't
  allow "-" character in the sub-domain when using a wildcard certificate.

Full change log can be found at
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/tags/0.11.2/CHANGES?revision=r1384199&view=markup
.

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.11.2

Vote closes on Thursday, September 20th, 2012 at 12:00 PST.

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.11.2

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
We haven't received enough vote.

I will start a new voting thread tomorrow.

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.

--
Jed Smith
jed@jedsmith.org