Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Patrick Pham <pp...@netdrive.com> on 2000/08/07 13:12:00 UTC

SOAP Exception

I'm trying to run stockquote sample. But I had this error. Anyone has any
idea about this. I'll bee greatly appreciate that. Thanks

java samples.stockquote.GetQuote
http://localhost:80/xml-soap/webapps/rpcrouter/rpcrouter.jsp ibm
[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=error opening socket:
Connection refused; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
error opening socket: Connection refused]
        at org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Compiled Code)
        at samples.stockquote.GetQuote.main(Compiled Code)

I'm running with Linux RH6.1, Apache 1.3.12

Re: SOAP Exception

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
I got a similar message and found that the URL was wrong. Check that to be sure its correct for your server. Perhaps 'webapps' should come first in the path?

Cory

Re: SOAP Exception

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.

Re: SOAP Exception

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

This site is 'mostly' down.......... That is why there is no connection. (-
Regards - George

Re: SOAP Exception

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.