Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/18 01:54:10 UTC

problem with ap_config.h,v in repo??

I just tried to pull up this:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-2.0/include/ap_config.h?annotate=1.66

And got this:

Python Exception Occurred
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/gstein/viewcvs/lib/viewcvs.py", line 2231, in run_cgi
    main()
  File "/home/gstein/viewcvs/lib/viewcvs.py", line 2210, in main
    view_annotate(request)
  File "/home/gstein/viewcvs/lib/viewcvs.py", line 1849, in view_annotate
    blame.make_html(request.cvsroot, request.where + ',v', rev)
  File "/home/gstein/viewcvs/lib/blame.py", line 608, in make_html
    revision = parser.parse_cvs_file(filename, opt_rev)
  File "/home/gstein/viewcvs/lib/blame.py", line 499, in parse_cvs_file
    raise RuntimeError, 'error: illegal RCS file'
RuntimeError: error: illegal RCS file

Is there really a corruption in the ,v file or is it something simple?
I've never seen this message before (other files I looked at currently
work fine, btw).

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com