Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Mikael Åsberg <m....@gmail.com> on 2017/11/02 17:24:23 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.1.3 release

On 2017-10-27 06:08, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I submit Karaf (Container) 4.1.3 release to your vote.

Seems the vote passed but still no release, when can we expect it to be
concluded? We're looking forward to this release!

- Mikael

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.1.3 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I gonna close the vote and promote artifacts in few minutes.

Regards
JB