Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by da...@gmx.de on 2016/12/04 15:51:49 UTC

Test-control and jpa tests

Hello everybody.

Are there any plans to implement something like arquillian persistence extension to be able to seed, verify, etc a db for specific tests?

I have a "port" of it which can be used for non java ee related tests (see https://github.com/dadrus/jpa-unit). I would however like to use the corresponding functionality in a lightwight container (compared to arquillian), like available with test-control.

Would it be something the comunity would like to have? And if yes, what would be the best entry point from your experience to make the aforementioned junit extension usable with the test-control module?

Regards
Dimitrij

Aw: Re: Test-control and jpa tests

Posted by da...@gmx.de.
Hello Rafael.

Thank you. This goes into the direction I was looking for.

Regards,
Dimitrij

Posted by Rafael Pestano <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dimitrij,