Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be> on 2002/06/02 15:06:42 UTC

Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/src/docs/1.0/os/win32 Changes.pod config.pod install.pod config.cfg

At 15:03 02.06.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>>   -Redirect permanent /src/mod_perl.html
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/index.html
>>    Redirect permanent /src/apache-modlist.html
>> http://perl.apache.org/products/apache-modlist.html
>>   -Redirect permanent /src/cgi_to_mod_perl.html
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/index.html
>>   -Redirect permanent /src/mod_perl_traps.html
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/index.html
>>    # (equivalent to those with /src above, but it seems like the dist is
>> kept symlinked in 2 locations)
>>   -Redirect permanent /dist/mod_perl.html
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/index.html
>>    Redirect permanent /dist/apache-modlist.html
>> http://perl.apache.org/products/apache-modlist.html
>>   -Redirect permanent /dist/cgi_to_mod_perl.html
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/index.html
>>   -Redirect permanent /dist/mod_perl_traps.html
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/index.html
>
>why bogus? redirecting them to the root of the docs is better than 404, no?

They're still staying in the dist, so I guessed they would still be
available as they are now? Am I wrong?

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be

Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/src/docs/1.0/os/win32 Changes.pod config.pod install.pod config.cfg

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be>.
At 15:08 02.06.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:

>>>why bogus? redirecting them to the root of the docs is better than 404, no?
>>
>>They're still staying in the dist, so I guessed they would still be
>>available as they are now? Am I wrong?
>
>I'd pretty much like see them removed from /dist, since now we have all
>the docs in one place. And have only mod_perl sources in /dist.

Sure. I'll reenter those then.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be

Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/src/docs/1.0/os/win32 Changes.pod config.pod install.pod config.cfg

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.