Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2015/02/05 16:07:47 UTC

meetups in NYC

Hey guys

Anybody know if theres any meetups planned in New York / NJ ?

Just speaking to a guy whos interested in going along if theres one happening

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: meetups in NYC

Posted by Arjan <er...@gmail.com>.
Let me check travel plans. Get back to you on Monday.

Arjan

Re: meetups in NYC

Posted by Matthew Kaufman <mk...@gmail.com>.
Hey if we need a location to host the group, I have one.  call me on my
cell @ 7176728304 to arrange it with me...

*Matthew M. Kaufman*
*CEO, SpclOps (Special Operations)*
24/7 Voice: xxx-xxx-xxxx