Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 21:16:30 UTC

session.move vs. workspace.move

Hi all,

In the ocm framework, we have the feature to move object. When the
implementation uses the jcr call 'session.move (src, dst)', it works fine.
the source node is deleted but if the implementation used the jcr call '
workspace.move(src, dst)', the source node is not deleted.
I'm wondering why the both methods are not providing the same result. Is it
not a bug or do I miss something ?

br,
Christophe

Re: session.move vs. workspace.move

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
It works fine with simple object like (
org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.testmodel.Atomic) but it doesn't work fine with an
object  graph like (org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.testmodel.A). I'm going to
continue my test this evening.

Christophe

Posted by ruchi goel <Ru...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Christophe,