Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Dan Bradley <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2001/11/28 04:06:14 UTC

Getting involved

I've been an avid supporter (in a cheerleading sort of way) of various
Apache projects through the years. Recently I've decided that I'm ready to
get involved in contributing back. In particular, I see some opportunities
to start by helping out with the documentation for Torque. I've read through
all of the information on the Jakarta site about getting involved, and I
have to admit that I'm still not clear what to do as a next step. I have
edits and additions to the available documentation - where and in what
format can I make my submissions?

Thank you very much,

Dan Bradley
jackbang@hotmail.com

Re: Getting involved

Posted by Kasper Nielsen <ne...@kav.dk>.
> I've been an avid supporter (in a cheerleading sort of way) of various
> Apache projects through the years. Recently I've decided that I'm ready to
> get involved in contributing back. In particular, I see some opportunities
> to start by helping out with the documentation for Torque. I've read
through
> all of the information on the Jakarta site about getting involved, and I
> have to admit that I'm still not clear what to do as a next step. I have
> edits and additions to the available documentation - where and in what
> format can I make my submissions?

Yeah, great work we can always use more documentation
what you basicly do is post diffs to the mailing list turbine-dev.

see under patches here http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html

people will then make sure to apply your patches.

If you have any problems or questions you can always try jumping on the
'official' turbine irc-server.

share.whichever.com   ( port 6667  )

- Kasper