Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/22 18:23:38 UTC

hot redeployment mostly failed

Hi,
  I often met the following error during hot redeployment. This makes me
have to restart server and this makes redeployment nonsense. Any clue? Here
is the error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
excep
tion parsing XML document from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/applicationCont
ext.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.InternalError: jzentry == 0,
 jzfile = 860668288,
 total = 1882,
 name = C:\Documents and
Settings\USER\.m2\repository\org\apache\cocoon\cocoon-a
jax-impl\1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT\cocoon-ajax-impl-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar,
 i = 21,
 message = invalid LOC header (bad signature)
Caused by: java.lang.InternalError: jzentry == 0,
 jzfile = 860668288,
 total = 1882,
 name = C:\Documents and
Settings\USER\.m2\repository\org\apache\cocoon\cocoon-a
jax-impl\1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT\cocoon-ajax-impl-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar,
 i = 21,
 message = invalid LOC header (bad signature)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile$3.nextElement(ZipFile.java:429)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile$3.nextElement(ZipFile.java:415)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile$1.nextElement(JarFile.java:221)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile$1.nextElement(JarFile.java:220)
        at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolv
er.doFindPathMatchingJarResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java
:421)
        at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolv
er.findPathMatchingResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:320)
        at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolv
er.getResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:244)

Rice

Re: hot redeployment mostly failed

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <al...@mindquarry.com>.
I experienced the same problem when running jetty:run of my webapplication
and then rebuilding a jar used in the webbapp with mvn install. But I always
thought that is not supported anyway...

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com

Re: hot redeployment mostly failed

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Rice Yeh pisze:
> Hi,
>   My environment is the jetty from cocoon trunk. That is, I run jetty
> through mvn jetty:run. This problem does not happen every time doing
> redeployment.

I was thinking about Java version, OS etc. I really think it's low-level bug in JDK and not in Cocoon itself. Do you use cocoon:rcl before
running jetty:run or use webapp archetype? To track down the problem we really need more details.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: hot redeployment mostly failed

Posted by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com>.