Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Chirag Trivedi <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/29 07:43:27 UTC

Can I specify list of directories in the configuration for sourceDirectory

Hi,

The sourceDirectory in the configuration section allows us to specify only one directory. I am generating some files in target/generated-files, which is completely missed by maven plugin. I need the capability to specify a list of directories in the config for my plugin.

Regards,
Chirag

      Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies.yahoo.com/

Re: Can I specify list of directories in the configuration for sourceDirectory

Posted by alsen <mi...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

you could try this:
http://chadthedeveloper.blogspot.com/2008/02/maven2-multiple-source-directories-and.html
Please tell use your experience.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
look at the buildhelper maven plugin

Sent from my [rhymes with myPod] ;-)

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Hi,

How are these files generated? The general idea is that you shouldn't
have to worry about adding that source directory, it should be done by
the plugin generating those source files. Maybe it's not a maven
plugin generating them?

/Anders