Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/01 07:10:24 UTC

[MARKETING} New OFBiz Logo - Quick Update

Hi All

A quick update about the logo. Kenneth is working on producing an svg master
logo that we can use. He's not sure what the font is used in the current
logo but thinks it may have been a custom font based on  Savigny Black
Extended Italic.
<https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/insigne/savigny/black-ext-ital/>

Anyway he is going to draft some different options with the 'OFB'
captialised  (including one that uses a similar font to the one we have now)
so once that is done, I'll post an update so that everyone to take a look
and choose which they prefer.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [MARKETING} New OFBiz Logo - Quick Update

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Sharan and Kenneth!

Looking forward too :)

Jacques

Le 01/06/2016  10:07, Julien NICOLAS a crit :

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.