Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Aman Sinha <as...@mapr.com> on 2017/01/10 01:24:51 UTC

Suggestion for topics for Drill hangout tomorrow

Hi all,

The bi-weekly hangout is tomorrow (01/10/17, 10 AM PST). If you have
any suggestions for topics for tomorrow, please add to this thread. We will also ask for
topics at the beginning of the hangout.

Thanks.

Re: Suggestion for topics for Drill hangout tomorrow

Posted by Nagarajan Chinnasamy <na...@gmail.com>.
Drill way of invoking UDFs without parenthesis

Best Regards,
Nagu.

Posted by Nagarajan Chinnasamy <na...@gmail.com>.