Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/02 01:24:41 UTC

struts2 breaks welcome-file in web.xml for jetty

I'm in the same boat as Steven Mitchell; was this problem ever resolved?

  http://xrl.in/30sz

If I remove the filter for FilterDispatcher from my web.xml then my index.jsp starts working.  With FilterDispatcher in, it doesn't work.

It works with tomcat with FilterDispatcher in, but does not with jetty.

I need jetty so that I can do integration testing with the maven failsafe plugin, as per

  http://xrl.in/30t5

Is there some configuration I don't have set up correctly?

This is very discouraging.