Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2008/01/31 15:00:18 UTC

A comment on examples for OpenEJB 3.0 beta 2

Hi,

Just to comment on the already being voted release of OpenEJB 3.0 beta
2 where the name of the examples is examples-3.0-beta-2.tar.gz. I
think it should be openejb-examples-3.0-beta-2.tar.gz. Should we
change it for 3.0 fcs?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: A comment on examples for OpenEJB 3.0 beta 2

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jan 31, 2008, at 6:00 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just to comment on the already being voted release of OpenEJB 3.0 beta
> 2 where the name of the examples is examples-3.0-beta-2.tar.gz. I
> think it should be openejb-examples-3.0-beta-2.tar.gz. Should we
> change it for 3.0 fcs?

That works.

-David