Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2016/10/01 21:55:38 UTC

Good time to rename the release candidate?

Is this a good time to rename
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.3/? It should
change to "4.1.3-rc1" before final testing and vote.

Re: Good time to rename the release candidate?

Posted by "Dr. Michael Stehmann" <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de>.
Am 02.10.2016 um 00:15 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
> On 10/1/2016 2:55 PM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>> Is this a good time to rename
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.3/? It should
>> change to "4.1.3-rc1" before final testing and vote.
>
> Since I really want to do this when the most involved people are not
> very active, I'm going to wait an hour and then do it if there are no
> objections. I will remain e-mail reachable for several hours afterwards.

At the time of your posting it was a quarter past midnight in Central
Europe and for instance in Italy. And even hackers sleep sometimes ;-) .

But that is no objection on the merits.

Kind regards
Michael

Re: Good time to rename the release candidate?

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.

Release candidate repository renamed.

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
Done.