Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2014/02/17 19:41:46 UTC

Consolidating current active JIRAs touching Cell and KeyValue under one umbrella

Mind if I collect all of the current active JIRAs relating to modifying or
extending use of the Cell interface under one umbrella, including any JIRAs
also relating to removing or replacing use of KeyValue or modifying the
internal structure of KeyValue? Starting from about now there will be
parallel development going on touching KeyValue and Cell and every use site
of those respective types. It won't be perfect but I'd like to try and sort
it out so we minimize conflicts.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Consolidating current active JIRAs touching Cell and KeyValue under one umbrella

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Makes sense Andy.  +1

Regards
Ram