Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Kai Hüner <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/23 10:13:34 UTC

Problem while generating Java code of "complexContent" (WSDL2Java)

Hello,

When I try to generate Java code of a WSDL-file (using the eclipse
plugin, newest release of axis2), I get an error message telling me
"SchemaCompilationException: Unsupported content Complex Content !".
Is there any known workaround (e.g. newer jar files of a nightly
build) or have I to do a redesign of my schemas?

best regards,
Kai Huener

Re: Problem while generating Java code of "complexContent" (WSDL2Java)

Posted by Kai Hüner <ka...@gmail.com>.
Ok, done. I hope, there is a solution ...
thanks for your help,
best regards,
Kai

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Eclipse plugin has the old release. try the command line WSDL2Java
from latest nightly.

-- dims