Posted to rpc-user@xml.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2002/08/08 22:31:42 UTC

Re: Does org.apache.xmlrpc support system.multicall()?

Adam Megacz <ad...@megacz.com> writes:

> Subject says it all... I can't find an implementation of
> system.multicall anywhere in the source, and a vanilla XmlRpcServer
> object doesn't seem to respond to
> <methodName>system.multicall</methodName>....

No, and I've never heard of such a handler.
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

Re: Does org.apache.xmlrpc support system.multicall()?

Posted by Adam Megacz <ad...@megacz.com>.
Sure, I'll hack it together this afternoon.

  - a

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> writes:
> Looks like a handler worthy of including in Apache's XML-RPC package.
> Were you thinking of contributing an implementation of it?
> --
>
> Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

--
Sick of HTML user interfaces?
www.xwt.org

Amendment XXVIII: "thou shalt maximize thy stock price at all costs"

Re: Does org.apache.xmlrpc support system.multicall()?

Posted by Adam Megacz <ad...@megacz.com>.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Posted by Adam Megacz <ad...@megacz.com>.