Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Ro...@cognizant.com on 2010/06/04 07:57:15 UTC

Database Connector JOB

Hi,

I am setting up the Database connector Job. In the queries.

SELECT idfield AS $(IDCOLUMN) FROM documenttable WHERE modifydatefield >
$(STARTTIME) AND modifydatefield <= $(ENDTIME)

My document Id field is "DID"

Document Table is "Revisions"

Modifydatefeild is "DINDATE"

I am unable to figure out the substitutions. Should I substitute in
idfield or $(IDCOLUMN)

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan G Patil

Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001

Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com <ma...@cognizant.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

RE: Database Connector JOB

Posted by ka...@nokia.com.
I should also point out that you can remove all references to $(STARTTIME) and $(ENDTIME) and your job will still function properly.  The contract is that you must simply return the records added or modified between those times, but there's no reason you can't return more (other than performance).

Karl