Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Wilson <mw...@imageworks.com> on 2006/03/17 02:55:22 UTC

SVN Checkout disabled?

I'm having trouble checking out
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk via SVN.
Tried from several different boxes and with two different clients.  Is
the repository not permitting anonymous login?  I keep getting 'svn:
connection refused: connect'

Re: SVN Checkout disabled?

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Mar 16, 2006, at 5:55 PM, Michael Wilson wrote:

> I'm having trouble checking out
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk via SVN.
> Tried from several different boxes and with two different clients.  Is
> the repository not permitting anonymous login?  I keep getting 'svn:
> connection refused: connect'

Hmm, it works for me.  Try it with a Web browser.  If it still can't
connect, then look for a firewall in the middle.  If there are no
firewalls or if everything else is fine, then send me your IP address
and I'll see if apache.org is blocking it for some DoS reason.

....Roy