Posted to community@apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/01/12 21:16:47 UTC

ASF JIRA Installation is available

Folks,

We have completed installation of Jira for the ASF use.  Questions regarding
that can be discussed on Community@.  Requests would be directed to
infrastructure by a PMC.  I do, however, want to make one important request.

If/when you sign into Jira, BE SURE to use the same e-mail address for your
JIRA account that you use for bugzilla.  The reason for this is that when
projects choose to migrate from Bugzilla into Jira, users are migrated using
the e-mail address as the key.  That enables the import process to merge
your Bugzilla and Jira presence.

Likewise, if you had a presence on codehaus' JIRA, please login to
nagoya.apache.org/jira and make sure that your e-mail address is the same as
the one on bugzilla.

	--- Noel