Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gavin Mabie <ga...@urbannex.co.za> on 2009/10/15 11:28:16 UTC

Payroll Invoice not subtracting deductions

Hi all

Going through the steps to create a Payroll invoice - I :

.         created the invoice; and

.         Set the status to approved.

However, when I check the Invoice Overview, I notice that the deductions are
not subtracted from the Total Earnings - i.e. payroll simply added all the
invoice items.  How do I configure items to be subtracted.

Thanks

Gavin

Re: Payroll Invoice not subtracting deductions

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Gavin,

the current implementation expects that deduction are entered as
negative values.....

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates