Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christian Rosenberger <pi...@gmx.de> on 2004/06/17 13:32:39 UTC

Alternative Application Server/Webcontainer

Hi,

has anyone experiences with cocoon and other application
servers/webcontainers than tomcat and jboss?

I'm looking for a fast, memory saving hosting solution. (approx. 50-60MB
memory)

Will try Resin and Trifork Application Server.

Any experiences and advices? Any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Christian

Re: Alternative Application Server/Webcontainer

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 17 juin 04, à 13:32, Christian Rosenberger a écrit :

> ...has anyone experiences with cocoon and other application
> servers/webcontainers than tomcat and jboss?
>
> I'm looking for a fast, memory saving hosting solution. (approx.
> 50-60MB memory)..

Several people are using Jetty with good success AFAIK.
I don't have exact figures but it is lightweight, with fewer
unnecessary bells and whistles than other containers.

-Bertrand