Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Andre <an...@fucs.org> on 2016/09/07 11:03:38 UTC

Re: Writing files to MapR File system using putHDFS

Ravi et all,

Would you be able to test the following PR in order to write into MapR-DB?

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/990

It turns out that we had hbase-client version set to 1.1.2 and MapR DB
requires custom version (similarly to maprfs).

If the PR works, you should be able to compile NiFi to use MapR-DB by
compiling the master with:

mvn -Dhbase.version=1.1.1-mapr-1602-m7-5.1.0 -Pmapr -T 2C -DskitTests=true
clean install

Test and feedback would be very welcome

Cheers