Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/16 20:36:12 UTC

Force an export of the CWiki?

I added a new blog posting yesterday, but because I didn't change the index
page, no export happened. How can I manually force an export?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Force an export of the CWiki?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I think CWiki is the lesser of many evils. Perhaps we'll come up with yet
another approach later, but for the moment its "All Hands On Deck" to work
on documentation using CWiki.

I've started improving the Tapestry Tutorial, with more work to come.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Done.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.