Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Mck <mc...@apache.org> on 2013/11/01 13:49:03 UTC

Re: Infinite loop when using completeAutoLoad=true & Tiles 3.0.1

> I don't think there is anything specifically special in this
> configuration, so am not sure why I get into an infinite loop.  If I
> replace the CompleteAutoTilesInitializer class with the
> BasicTilesInitializerClass and use Wildcards (ie: */*) instead and
> replace {1} with {1}/{2}, then the view loads properly (no infinite loop).

This problem was fixed by making the REGEXP pattern less greedy correct?

~mck

Re: Infinite loop when using completeAutoLoad=true & Tiles 3.0.1

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Jinal,

You'll have to unsubscribe yourself:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

-- Paul

--
Cheers,
Paul

Re: Infinite loop when using completeAutoLoad=true & Tiles 3.0.1

Posted by Jinal Patel <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric B <eb...@hotmail.com>.