Posted to users@jena.apache.org by 安银玲 <yi...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/24 12:55:10 UTC

Hello. I want to ask some questions about Jena fuseki server user interface.

Hello.
Now I am using Jena fuseki with TDB.
And I have followed the tutorial to run the fuseki server.  I have used
localhost control panel. Then I want to upload some files to persistent
memory.

Here is the question,
Why I could not upload any file(like .owl, .ttl) through the user interface.
I have tried many ways, I am wondering if the file size if too big, so I
have cut it into several files.
And also I am wondering if the syntax is error, so validated the file in
the user interface, there is
no error alert.
and at last, I have tried to upload the
..\jena-fuseki-0.2.7\Data\books.ttl, but still did not work.

What's the problem? Are there any problem in the system or...

Expect your reply. Thank you very much.

All the best,
An.

Re: Hello. I want to ask some questions about Jena fuseki server user interface.

Posted by 安银玲 <yi...@gmail.com>.
Dear Jacek

I forgot to use --update when I run the server in the cmd.
I haven't recognized that when I using persistent memory, I still should
use that.
Still Thank you so much.

All the best,
An.

Posted by Jacek Grzebyta <jg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacek Grzebyta <jg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If you have access to config file just add somewhere:
## Uniprot ontology
<#pcore_graph> rdf:type ja:MemoryModel ;
  ja:content [ ja:externalContent
<file:///srv/fuseki/other/uniprot-core.owl> ] ;
  .

than you should merge it with the rest. In my case I created ja:UnionModel
which bring together TDB stuff + some files:
<#union_model> rdf:type ja:UnionModel ;
   ja:rootModel <#tdb_graph1> ;
   ja:subModel     <#taxon_graph> ;
   ja:submodel     <#pcore_graph> ;
   ja:subModel    <#pho_graph> ;
   .

After I added it to ja:RDFDataset:

<#merged_dataset> rdf:type ja:RDFDataset ;
 ja:defaultGraph <#union_model> ;
 .

And finally published it by:
<#all_data_service> rdf:type fuseki:Service ;
  rdf:label "Phibase RDF" ;
  fuseki:name "phibase" ;
   fuseki:serviceQuery "query" ;
   fuseki:serviceQuery "sparql" ;
   fuseki:serviceReadGraphStore    "data" ;
   fuseki:serviceReadGraphStore    "get" ;
   fuseki:dataset           <#merged_dataset> ;
    .

and:

[] rdf:type fuseki:Server;

   fuseki:services (
   <#all_data_service>
   ) .

With that configuration all data are in the same default graph. So if you
bother named graph it is not proper solution. In my case I do not care so I
am happy of that. I guess there is some cleaner configuration but that
particular configuration works for now.

Regards,
Jacek

PS. My config file is here: http://goo.gl/psc1Bb

Posted by 安银玲 <yi...@gmail.com>.
Hello.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 24/02/14 15:16, 安银玲 wrote:
> Just
>
> Error 404: Not Found

There is no upload service.

You need to enable it (e.g. cmd line --update  or in the config file)

Posted by 安银玲 <yi...@gmail.com>.
Just

Error 404: Not Found

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.