Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gian Paolo Buono <gi...@gesca.it> on 2017/11/21 13:47:21 UTC

[Add Firewall Rules for SNMP on VPC]

Hi all,

I need to monitorng with snmp a VPC from internal network. I have a vm
on the same vlan and have configure snmp on VPC to accept the query snmp
from internal network,  but the firewal block this query.  how can I do ?

Thanks

Re: [Add Firewall Rules for SNMP on VPC]

Posted by Gian Paolo Buono <gi...@gesca.it>.
Hi Renè,

The CS version is 4.9.1 and permitt all egress rules.

Bye

GPB
Inviato da smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

Which cloudstack release? Do you have any egress rules?

Regards
René

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
Hi Gian Paolo