Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/04 00:00:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha1 RC1

Dear Community,

The release candidate is uploaded here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ignite/3.0.0-alpha1-rc1/
Maven staging:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheignite-1502/
Git tag: https://github.com/apache/ignite-3/tree/3.0.0-alpha1-rc1

For more information on the purpose and the scope of the release, see this
discussion:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/DISCUSSION-3-0-0-Alpha-release-td50744.html

Included Jira tickets:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.0.0-alpha1

DEVNOTES:
https://github.com/apache/ignite-3/blob/3.0.0-alpha1-rc1/DEVNOTES.md

The vote is formal, see voting guidelines:
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

+1 - accept Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha1 RC1
0 - don't care either way
-1 - DO NOT accept Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha1 RC1 (explain why)

See notes on how to verify release here:
https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html

This vote will be open for 72 hours and will close on January 7th at 12:00
am UTC:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20210106T16&p0=224&font=cursive

-Val

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ignite 3.0.0-alpha1 RC1

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
I've fixed the issue. Since there are no other votes at this point, I will
restart the vote.

-Val

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.