Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by 蒋家福 <ji...@qq.com> on 2017/06/28 06:05:48 UTC

Support arbitrary size znode

Can ZooKeeepr support arbitrary size znode? Will it be difficult?

Re: Support arbitrary size znode

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
The size of the znode is mostly limited by the amount of memory you have and the jute.maxbuffer system property.  I personally have seen znodes > 200MB in size, but I really would not recommend doing anything that big and when I see something that large it means we need to change what we are doing.

How big specifically do you need it? and why?

- Bobby