Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ut...@accenture.com on 2005/07/28 17:14:56 UTC

Jmeter for basic login

Hello
I am trying to run some load testing in my environment.  However, some
of the sites require a basic login (via windows popup box) while others
require a form-based login.  Form-based does not seem to be an issue,
however I was hoping someone could help me figure out how to simulate
logins via popup boxes.

Thanks
-uttam

Re: Jmeter for basic login

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
what you want is basic auth. to do that add http auth manager to your
thread group or test plan and it should work

peter