Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net> on 2007/05/01 21:01:04 UTC

Apache Lucene.Net 2.1 build 001 "early-Alpha" is released

Hi Everyone,

I just finished checking in what is a first cut at Apache Lucene.Net 2.1
release.  This is as a result of porting Java Lucene 2.1 to Lucene.Net.

This release is a work in progress and here is a brief high level summary of
it:

	- Dev Release:  Apache Lucene.Net.2.1 build 001 "early-Alpha"
	- Issues: Optimizing an index will cause an exception.
	- Issues: The "Test" code has not yet be ported for this release.
	- Issues: Code in "contrib" have not been validated to work with
this release.

While I work on porting the "Test" code from Java Lucene to Lucene.Net,
please take a look at this release, test it, report issues and most of all
submit fixes in form of patches.  For starters, index optimization is
causing an exception.  Anyone who can look at this issue is greatly
appreciated.

Regards,

-- George Aroush

RE: Apache Lucene.Net 2.1 build 001 "early-Alpha" is released

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
Thanks Digy.  This fixed the Optimize() call.

I checked in the change.

-- George

Posted by Digy <di...@gmail.com>.
	Hi George,

[...]

            QueryParser parser = new QueryParser("Field1", new

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
Hi Everyone,

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
Hi Everyone,