Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Frank Sauer <Fr...@trcinc.com> on 2001/05/02 00:53:25 UTC

Q: Xerces verion to use WSTK 2.2

I just downloaded wstk2.2 from Alphaworks and am playing with the wizard
to product a WSDL file. I keep getting:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl.importNode(DocumentImpl.java:803)
        at
org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl.cloneNode(DocumentImpl.java:298)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.WSDLDocument.getClone(WSDLDocument.java:332)
        at
com.ibm.wsdl.WSDLDocumentSeperator.getImplementationDocument(WSDLDocu
mentSeperator.java:39)
        at
com.ibm.wstk.swrapper.writers.WSDLDocWriter.writeServiceDoc(WSDLDocWr
iter.java:64)

indicating that there's a problem with xerces. I cleaned out my entire
CLASSPATH
to make sure it's using the included xerces.jar

This happens when I click the Finish button after going through the entire
thing :-(

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Frank Sauer
The Technical Resource Connection, Inc.
a wholly owned subsidiary of Perot Systems
Tampa, FL
http://www.trcinc.com

RE: Xerces verion to use WSTK 2.2

Posted by Jean-Louis Vila <jl...@cosmosbay.com>.
What's your classpath exactly ?
There're not other answer that another XMLparser
(NOT dom2 compliant) is defined before Xerces !!
Jean-Louis

Posted by Jean-Louis Vila <jl...@cosmosbay.com>.