Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mark Baker <di...@acm.org> on 2002/06/26 22:39:51 UTC

SOAP 1.2, GET, and Axis

Hi,

I've had a look through the archives, and haven't found any discussion
about what the Axis team is thinking about doing to support the
"Web Method Specification Feature"[1] of SOAP 1.2 when bound to HTTP.
I'm specifically interested in GET support.

Has there been any discussion that I couldn't find?  If not, would
this be a suitable place to discuss it?

Thanks.

 [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part2/#WebMethodFeature

MB

Re: SOAP 1.2, GET, and Axis

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Mark Baker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've had a look through the archives, and haven't found any discussion
> about what the Axis team is thinking about doing to support the
> "Web Method Specification Feature"[1] of SOAP 1.2 when bound to HTTP.
> I'm specifically interested in GET support.
>
> Has there been any discussion that I couldn't find?  If not, would
> this be a suitable place to discuss it?
>
> Thanks.
>
>  [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part2/#WebMethodFeature
>
> MB

axis-dev would be a good place to discuss such plans.  Got any?  ;-)

While the reference to the WebMethodFeature does mention GET, it seems
to be light on specifics.  Is there some place I should look for more
details?

- Sam Ruby

Re: SOAP 1.2, GET, and Axis

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.