Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/09 15:27:42 UTC

Re: web interface / scanning cron & snapshot purge

On 10/11/2007, Julien CARSIQUE <jc...@nuxeo.com> wrote:
>  What is the cron format used in archiva ?

You can check the quartz documentation for details - we should
incorporate it though

Where can I find some doc about
> the web interface ?

It's being worked on at present - you'll see details on the
archiva-dev list over the last couple of days.

>  I also want to set the purge on 0 days, 3 snapshots.
>  I have snapshots for same artifact from trunk and branch; is there a
> bug/risk that could suppress branch's artifacts because of trunk's ones ?

no known issues - low risk, since it elminates only within a single version.

>  Asking this because I know there's a similar bug when using "Delete
> Released Snapshots"...

Yep - this bug was also fixed in beta-4 which is being tested now.

- Brett