Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Vinay Chandran <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/15 10:50:21 UTC

[merlin/composition] ContextTestCase

Hi,

ContextTestCase fails since within test block config
file (context.xml) there is a repository definition
of avalon-framework group and this is not created
by build scripts.

Resolution:
One can actually REMOVE these
[avalon-framework repository definitions] from block
config file(composition/src/test/conf/context.xml).

BTW within merlin code base there are references to
o.a.a.meta.verifier.* which causes build to fail.
Has the meta verifier package name been changed from
o.a.a.meta.info.verifier.* to o.a.a.meta.verifier.* ?

Regards,
Vinay

Re: [merlin/composition] ContextTestCase

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Vinay Chandran wrote:

>Hi,
>
>ContextTestCase fails since within test block config
>file (context.xml) there is a repository definition
>of avalon-framework group and this is not created
>by build scripts.
>
>Resolution:
>One can actually REMOVE these
>[avalon-framework repository definitions] from block
>config file(composition/src/test/conf/context.xml).

Yep - these were originally put in when teting improvements to the
<classloader> management.  But as you say, they can be removed (assuming
the defintion runs inside a Test environment).

>BTW within merlin code base there are references to
>o.a.a.meta.verifier.* which causes build to fail.
>Has the meta verifier package name been changed from
>o.a.a.meta.info.verifier.* to o.a.a.meta.verifier.* ?

I thought I fixed that yesterday and I just fliked up a qwiindow and
there are threee error messages staring at me.  I've fixed it really now
and will commit changes and update Ibiblio etc. in the next hour.

Cheers, Steve.

>Regards,
>Vinay

Stephen J. McConnell