Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com> on 2009/08/27 06:34:33 UTC

Interesting or i18n workers ..?

Copy of my comment on
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Dictionary+for+translations+to+German?focusedCommentId=9014#comment-9014
.:

Possibly interesting for all: I have written a short XSLT that will sort out
the <property> elements from a given *Labels.xml file and locale into a HTML
page, i.e. one can retrieve the full list of property@key values and will
immediately see the gaps in the chosen locale.
(...)
I am attaching an example The selecting locale is  a parameter on the XSLT,
other locales can be validated/analysed in the same way.(...).

Feel free to contact me or comment.
Any "real" XSLT export among the readers? 'cos I fail to "filter" the labels
out into a list, that do not have an entry for the desired locale.

Comments welcome.
Regards

Carsten