Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com> on 2007/04/27 22:27:53 UTC

FW: [VOTE] [RESULT] approve release of OpenJPA 0.9.7

Congratulations, all!

Thanks, Michael, for making this happen. It's great to know that we've
now gone through a release driven by a non-BEA member of the community.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.