Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/22 13:39:36 UTC

Blueprint 0.3.2 version on JIRA

Hi All,

We're looking at updating Karaf 2.3.x and 2.2.x lines to pick up
Blueprint 0.3.2 and were looking to review the change log, however
there doesn't appear to be a 0.3.2 version tag in the project JIRA.
Could one be created so that we can review the changes before
proceeding?

Blueprint 0.3.2 branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/branches/blueprint-0.3.2-fixes

Aries Versions:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversions-panel

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: Blueprint 0.3.2 version on JIRA

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Guillaume, I'll have a look at the link :)

Cheers,
Jamie

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.