Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/03 08:36:03 UTC

Is Build time spy needed anymore

Hi

When we build we have this enabled
[INFO] BuildTimeEventSpy is registered.

I wonder if this is in use anymore? Or can we disable it?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Is Build time spy needed anymore

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
Oh, thanks. In this case I think we can remove this. It sounds outdated and something we can enable manually if we need to do so.

Otavio R. Piske

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I don't know about this one ... It seems it's part of Maven Daemon and not
a plugin we use directly [1] ... do we have some other plugin doing the
same thing?

Kind regards

1.
https://github.com/apache/maven-mvnd/blob/master/daemon/src/main/java/org/mvndaemon/mvnd/timing/BuildTimeEventSpy.java#L81

On Sat, Dec 3, 2022 at 9:36 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> When we build we have this enabled
> [INFO] BuildTimeEventSpy is registered.
>
> I wonder if this is in use anymore? Or can we disable it?
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen
> @davsclaus

Otavio R. Piske