Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Geyer <cs...@gyris.com> on 2002/03/05 17:40:47 UTC

Premature packet header end exception

I continue to get this error throughout my apache_log.2002-mm-dd.txt files:

2002-03-05 11:16:05 [org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection]
Exception on socket
java.io.IOException: Premature packet header end
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection.recv(WarpConnection.java:2
37)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpRequestHandler.handle(WarpRequestHand
ler.java:112)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection.run(WarpConnection.java:19
4)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

What is causing this and how do I fix it?
Thanks,
chris

RE: RE: Premature packet header end exception

Posted by Gunter D'Hondt <gu...@sofico.be>.
I'm experiencing the same problem... see message "Cannot do ./configure with
the webapp on Linux machine"
Have you tried building your own mod_webapp.so?
Are you using Suse Linux? It's seems to be specific for Suse...

Need a solution fast too.... so keep me informed pls!

Gunter

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@epost.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Scott Erholm <sc...@anl.gov>.