Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> on 2016/01/12 18:05:09 UTC

New committer and PMC member: Steve Niemitz

Folks,

Please join me in welcoming Steve Niemitz, who is now an Aurora committer
and PMC member!  Steve has been active in the community for over a year,
initially contributing by championing and implementing Docker support in
Aurora.

Welcome aboard, Steve!

Re: New committer and PMC member: Steve Niemitz

Posted by Chris Lambert <ch...@lambertcentral.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Dobromir Montauk <dm...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
So happy to hear that! Congrats Steve, and onwards :)

Posted by Joshua Cohen <jc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thanos Baskous <th...@tellapart.com>.
Congratulations, Steve!

Posted by Tony Dong <td...@twitter.com.INVALID>.