Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Clint Popetz <cp...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/14 22:49:43 UTC

Possible 1.3.6 release?

Hi,

The WebBeans reference implementation is getting ready to be released
as a 1.0-Preview, and my integration with wicket is based on this fix:

which is in the branch, but not yet released.  It can't be released
with a snapshot dependency, so I'll have to roll my own 1.3.5-webbeans
wicket release for the jboss maven repository unless it would be
possible to get 1.3.6 out, even in alpha/beta/cr/whatever.

So, out of curiousity...is 1.3.6 feasible RSN?

Many thanks,
-Clint