Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net> on 2002/02/06 21:46:38 UTC

Compile error - org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector

Hi ,

I updated from CVS Head, compiling reveals:
    [javac]
D:\projects\apache-xml\apache-cvs-new-cocoon-dir\xml-cocoon2\build\c
ocoon\src\org\apache\cocoon\sitemap\AbstractSitemap.java:468: Class
org.apache.c
ocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector not found in void dispose().

I cannot find DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.java, maybe it was
forgotton to checkin?

bye bernhard

Re: Compile error - org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector

Posted by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net>.
hi,

> Damn, I forgot it ! It's now in, you can update your cvs. Sorry for
> the inconvenience :-/

compiling works now, thanks for quick response

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Bernhard Huber wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I updated from CVS Head, compiling reveals:
>    [javac]
> D:\projects\apache-xml\apache-cvs-new-cocoon-dir\xml-cocoon2\build\c
> ocoon\src\org\apache\cocoon\sitemap\AbstractSitemap.java:468: Class
> org.apache.c
> ocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector not found in void
> dispose().
>
> I cannot find DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.java, maybe it was
> forgotton to checkin?
>
> bye bernhard

Damn, I forgot it ! It's now in, you can update your cvs. Sorry for the
inconvenience :-/

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez