Posted to commits@thrift.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/07/11 06:36:22 UTC

[Thrift Wiki] Trivial Update of "CommitStyleVote" by MichaelGreene

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Thrift Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MichaelGreene:
http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/CommitStyleVote

The comment on the change is:
vote for consistency

  dreiss[[BR]]
  kclark -- I've been using "Fix a bug. [THRIFT-99]" for my last several hundred commits fwiw, and have also been prefixing with the language being patched (eg. rb:)[[BR]]
  mcslee[[BR]]
+ mgreene

  == I don't care as long as we are INconsistent so I can figure out who committed the patch without looking at the log. ==