Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/19 14:20:00 UTC

Aries 0.2 release

Hi Bartek

While creating the 0.2 Aries release I've found a file that need to be
changed. It was in a patch that you submitted under ARIES-313 and that I
committed. I should have caught the problem before committing :-/ Sorry.

The issue is in the header - there is no Apache license and the file is
" Copyright (c) 2010 Sabre Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved."

I believe that the (legally approved) solution is for you to submit a
patch that removes the existing header and replaces it with the ASF
license. Would you be able to do this?

I've reopened ARIES-313
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-313) and it would be great
if you could submit a patch there.
The file that needs fixing is
samples/blog/blog-persistence-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/samples/blog/persistence/jdbc/Statements.java

Thanks!

Zoe

Re: Aries 0.2 release

Posted by Bartosz Kowalewski <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zoe,

I'm not sure how it is possible that I missed this check before
contributing the patch. Sorry for causing issues with the release.
I'll fix it asap.

This shows what you get when you start using your company's laptop for
private things (and in the evenings) :).

Best regards,
  Bartek