Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Nitin Gopi <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/04 10:39:26 UTC

context menu in flex 4

Hi
The context menu is not working in flex 4.
I compiled a project in flex 3.6 the context menu is working, but when I
recompiled the project in flex 4.6 sdk the context menu is not working.
Then I tried to create a new project in flex 4.6 and tried using context
menu, but its still not working.
Any idea how to show context menu in flex 4.6 sdk?

Thanks
Nitin Gopi

--
You can only depend on yourself. The cavalry ain't coming.

Re: context menu in flex 4

Posted by Punit <pu...@gmail.com>.
You may need to set the menuEnabled property to true....

Sent from my iPad

Re: context menu in flex 4

Posted by Shashank Vangari <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hello Nitin,
               Are you still facing this problem,it seems to work with 4.6
,is there any specific scenario where this is happening?

Re: context menu in flex 4

Posted by Nitin Gopi <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,
It worked . If we assign the context menu using the id of datagrid then the
context menu works, for example if the id of datagrid is dg, then by using
dg.contextmenu = cm. But I wonder why it doesn't work by assigning it
directly in datagrid using binding.

Re: context menu in flex 4

Posted by Nitin Gopi <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi